Stay Tuned On the Go!
1. What kind of Internet connection do I need to use SPB TV service?
An Internet connection is required in order to use SPB TV service. Establish your preferred Internet connection method depending on your tariff plan before starting the program. To watch smooth online TV on your device a Wi-Fi or 3G connection is needed.
2. Can I set a reminder of my favorite show in SPB TV so I won’t miss it?
Yes, you can easily set reminder of your favorite TV show or program by selecting the Add Reminder menu option in the TV guide screen.
3. I got “Sorry this channel is temporarily unavailable” each time I try to open any channel. What I need to do?
If you receive "Sorry this channel is temporarily unavailable" message when opining a channel, or it takes long time to load stations. It means that you have some connectivity problems. There are different ways to solve this problem.
- Open Option > Advanced Options > Applications > SPB TV then choose Edit Permissions menu item and set Connections to Allow.
- Open Option > Advanced Options > TCP and check your APN settings. It might be blank.
- To configure your APN settings for T-Mobile or Cingular, enter the following:
For T-Mobile users:
Username: < leave blank>
For Cingular users:
- To configure if your carrier is NOT T-Mobile or Cingular:
You can find correct settings here or get this information from your carrier.
- From the main screen Open Options > Security Options > Firewall and select Reset Settings using the thumbwheel.
4. When I launched SPB TV I couldn’t access all available channels. What I need to do?
The trial version (Lite) of SPB TV has a restricted number of channels and features that are available in the registered version (Full). You can use the trial version only to check how SPB TV works. In order to watch all public channels, use the reminder feature, and manage the channels list, you need to purchase the license. There is no need to re-install SPB TV in order to use the full version.
5. I am not able to watch in full screen mode on my BlackBerry Storm. What I need to do?
If you can’t watch in full screen mode when you rotate to Landscape, do the following:
- Close SPB TV application.
- Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications then highlight SPB TV and disable compatibility mode from the Menu key.
- Launch SPB TV again and enjoy.
6. Can I broadcast my content on SPB TV?
If you are the content copyright owner, you can sign up at http://tvcontent.spb.com.
7. Can I organize my favorite TV channels on the main screen?
Yes, you can select your favorite channels and organize them. Go to Menu > Channels Order and disable the channels that you won't watch. Use the Move menu option to organize the channels order beginning with the most important.
8. I have unwatchable video quality. Why is that?
In most cases this is due to a slow Internet connection. To watch smooth online TV on your device a Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection is needed. However, you may need to switch to low quality video that will put less strain on network and memory resources, giving you a smoother and uninterrupted TV viewing.
9. What TV channels can I watch with SPB TV?
The list of available channels organized by language can be found in SPB TV application under Channels or Channels list menu item.
More new channels are added permanently. Please stay tuned to find more new channels in the list. In one of the future releases we also intend to support channel subscription in order to give you more channels, including the paid ones.